PolicyOur Publishing Policy
The Clean Energy 4 Africa platform is committed to publishing high-quality articles that promote the use of clean energy technologies in Africa. To ensure the credibility and reliability of our content, all articles undergo a rigorous peer-review process by our team before publication.
Our peer-review process involves subjecting articles to critical evaluation by independent experts in the relevant fields. This process helps to ensure that published articles are accurate, scientifically sound, and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the clean energy sector.
Authors are expected to provide original, well-researched, and well-written articles that comply with our editorial standards. Articles that do not meet these standards will be returned to the author for revisions.
The Clean Energy 4 Africa platform respects the intellectual property of all authors and will not tolerate plagiarism or any other form of academic misconduct. We encourage authors to cite all sources appropriately and to disclose any conflicts of interest that may exist.
Our publishing policy emphasizes the importance of ethical behavior and responsible conduct in research and publishing. We expect all authors, reviewers, and editors to adhere to the highest ethical standards and to maintain the integrity of the peer-review process.
- We accept articles from anyone with an interest in sustainable energy. You don’t need to be an expert!
- Your blog articles must address any topic on the energy transition, renewables, electric mobility, or climate resiliency, and
- Has direct relevance to Africa
- Not more than 1000 words
- Send your article (as a Word document), a brief bio of yourself, a photo, and a link to your LinkedIn profile to the Senior Editor, Esther at: [email protected].
- It is recommended to also suggest one expert to review the article
- Once our team reviews the article and approves it, we will notify you and then it will be published
For any inquiries about the publishing process, contact the Senior Editor, Esther at: [email protected]