Clean Energy 4 Africa – a knowledge platform by Terra Energy, welcomes article submissions from professionals, engineers, researchers, and students on sustainable energy in Africa.
- Anyone with interest in renewable energy can submit an article to be published in our platform
- Articles should discuss sustainable energy in Africa, including but not limited to: renewable energy, energy efficiency, e-mobility, climate change, energy-water-food nexus, policy, regulations, market developments, case studies, project news, scientific studies, and any other related content
- Articles should be written in a simple and easy-to-understand manner, bearing in mind that our platform addresses a broad audience. A reasonable amount of technical terms is accepted. See this example.
- All submitted articles will be subject to peer-review
- Authors will be requested to make the required corrections or modifications before an article is published
- Articles must be original and authors should ensure that there is no significant plagiarism. Our editorial team will conduct a thorough plagiarism check, including verifying if the article has been written entirely by AI tools
- Appropriate references should be provided, either in text or as a references list
- Submissions with plagiarized content and/or copyright issues will be rejected
- Authors must ensure they have permission to reuse any images or figures
- Authors should avoid submitting articles that are written in the format of a scientific journal paper. The Clean Energy 4 Africa platform is not a scientific journal
- The maximum word limit is 700 words. Longer articles maybe accepted
- Clean Energy 4 Africa reserves the right to make minor editorial modifications to enhance the article’s readability before publishing
How to submit an article?
- Send your article in a word document to: [email protected]
- The word document should include the article’s title, main body, a brief bio of the author, author’s picture, and a link to your LinkedIn profile